Mosaic

Mosaic
Check out the new layout available

1/16/2011

1/16/11 Ex-Lax and Christ

To start off, I'm not correlating the two topics of the subject. That's taken care off now so I'll explain.

Went to early morning service at Christ's Place with Luke and Alyssa (I'll try to get pictures next week). Followed by going to the Highway Diner on I believe Cornhusker. I strongly recommend the place. Cheap and amazing. Not to mention great employees and open 24/7 with Breakfast, Lunch, or Supper anytime during the day. We followed up by Halo Reach at Luke's until Bible Bowl practice.




Alyssa made a Tri-Force at Luke's place

A sign at the Highway Diner

1 comment:

  1. Hi-Way Diner is on Hwy 2... the other side of town. The other diner of choice is Virginias... shes on Cornhusker. Hi-Way diner is 24 hrs but Virginias is only open til 2PM. I recommend both for good ole greasy spoon breakfasts!!

    ReplyDelete