Mosaic

Mosaic
Check out the new layout available

1/01/2011

Christmas 2010

Sorry for the extreme lack of order. Not really sure how I can post large groups of photos and make them orderly. Normal days should be much easier to look at. 

Few things to note:
  1. Any items laid out on the floor are gifts I received.
  2. Yes the TV dinner was a gift I got from the Di Paolos. Its a joke from the movie, "Better of Dead" (the one next to it)
  3. I had the lobster claw because we had "lobster" for Christmas Eve supper.
  4. The no raptors shirt is from xkcd.com. If you havn't read those you won't get so much of the humor.
  5. Inception has been taken back in return for the Blu-Ray/DVD combo.
  6. The picture of Jeremy pointing at my arm pit is in reference to "Arm Pit Tag" in which I have a literal tag on the arm pit of my jacket.
  7. I didn't put these as comments under the pictures because it made them even uglier than what it is now. Again, very sorry for that.










































No comments:

Post a Comment